What You Can Recover
Computer Crashed? Important Files deleted? We got them all recovered!
DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, etc.
PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.
JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR , WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc.
AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, etc.
ZIP, RAR, SIT, etc.
Dell, IBM, HP, Toshiba, Sony…
USB Drives, Jump Drives, Pen Drives, Thumb Drives…
SD, SDHC, microSD, miniSD, CF, SmartMedia, MMC, XD…
Seagate, WD, Apple, Samsung, Toshiba…
Canon, Kodak, Nikon, Sony, JVC…
- "Shift + Del" without backup
- Deleting files by right- clicking menu or just pressing ‘Delete’ button
- Emptying Recycle Bin without backup
- "Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format it now?"
- Disk initialization when digital camera memory card is just connected
- Unexpectedly formatted hard drive
- Factory setting of device without backup
- Turning off the camera during the writting process
- Using the same memory card in different cameras
- Pulling out SD card while the camera is on
- Improper partition or partition error
- Computer virus
- Unexpected power off
- Reinstalled windows system or hard disk crash
- The partition structure on a hard disk was fragmented or partition table is invalid.